Beieresdorf - Office Fitout
Active Conductors were Contracted by Mettle Projects NSW to carry out the refurbishment of all levels at the Beiresdorf Office Buiding in Macquarie Park. The Project had to be completed on a strict construction program and in a live working environment.
- Upgrade of Main Switch into the Building for the correct isolation of the main switchboard in order for Solar Array's to be Installed
- Upgrade of all Existing Distribution Boards throughout all levels
- Complete re-wire of light and power
- New Data Cabling Throughout
- New LED Lighting
- New General Power outlets and Three Phase Outlets
Nestle - Office Fitout
Active Conductors were contracted by Mettle Projects NSW to undertake the Demolition and Refurbishment of the Nestle Office Building in Rhodes. The project was to refurbish 3 Levels of office that was approx 1000 Square metre's per floor.
- New Lighting Throughout (approx 800 fittings per level)
- New Powerpoints Throughout
- New CBUS Lighting Control
- New Distribution Boards (6 per level)
- New Siemon CAT6A Data system (approx 600 points a level)
St Vincents Private Hospital - Private Doctors Suite's
Active Conductors Electrical were contracted to fit out 3 separate Private Doctors Suite's in the newly Constructed St Vincent's Private Hospital Building.
- Installation of Lighting
- Installation of Power
- Installation of Data
- Installation of Body Protected Medilec Powerpoints and RCD's
109 Pitt Street - Lobby and Arcade Refurbishment
Active Conductors Electrical were contracted by Mettle Projects NSW to Demolish and Fit out a new Lobby and Arcade Walkway at 109 Pitt Street, Sydney. The Works were to be carried out between the hours of 9pm and 5am and the Lobby and Arcade had to be fully functioning every day during the construction process
Origami Horses - Riding for The Disabled
Active Conductors Electrical was engaged by Ryde Council to Relocate three ten foot illuminated Horse's from West Ryde Shopping Centre to the Riding for Disabled Community Centre in Macquarie Park.
- Diversion of Consumers mains and installation of new Main Switchboard at the Riding for the Disabled Community Centre in order to provide power to the horse's
- Installation of Control gear and commissioning of Lighting control System
Tetsuya's Garden Lights
We were privileged enough to be able to work again with Tetsuya's and be involved with the deigns and installation of LED lighting to illuminate his award winning traditional Japanese Garden which is displayed at the Restaurant.
Tetsuya's Main Kitchen
This Project Consisted of Active Conductors to Strip out an Existing Main Kitchen and Fit out a brand new state of the Art Kitchen for World Famous chef Tetsuya Wakuda within a Strict 6 Week Construction Program.
- New Wiring
- Distribution Boards for General Lighting and Power as well as Distribution Boards for Mechanical Service's and Cool rooms
- New LED Lighting
- Automated Dynalite Lighting Control and integration into the Existing Lighting Control System
- Single and Three-Phase power outlets/Dedicated Circuits for Fixed Cooking Appliances
- AC and Exhaust Systems
- Cool Rooms
Tetsuya's Level 2
Active Conductors were appointed the contract to Refurbish the existing Level 2 Bathrooms, Function Room, Test Kitchen and Seating area for the World Famous Restaurant.
- Distribution Boards for Light/Power and Mechanical Service's
- LED Lighting
- Single and Three Phase Power Outlets
- Automated Lighting Control
- Automated Blind Control
Paddington - Residential Power Upgrade
Active Conductors Electrical was engaged by FM Building Service's to Upgrade the Power Supply to a 69 Unit, 8 Story Block of Apartments at 25 Lavender Crescent, Paddington. Extra power was needed so that individual Unit owners could install AC. This Upgrade still occurred whilst the building was fully occupied and no one went without power for more than 6 hours during the whole project.
- Upgrade of Mains Cables Supplying the Building
- Replacement of Main Switchboard
- Replacement of Sub main Cabling to all floors
- Replacement of all Tenant Distribution Boards
- Replacement of all Tenant and House Metering
- Replacement of House Distribution Boards
292 Kings St - Newtown
Active Conductors were Contracted By Estructura Pty Ltd to Refurbish the old Heritage Listed Post office at 292 Kings Street, Newtown. The Existing Heritage Listed Half of the Site was to be fully restored to its former shape whilst the untouched section of the development was converted into 6 High End Apartments complete with Common area's and a Commercial Space on the Bottom Floor.
- Upgrade of Power Supply coming into the Building
- New Main Switchboard
- New House Distribution Boards
- New Tenant Distribution Boards
- New Telecommunications System
- Intercom System
- LED Lighting
- Single and Three Phase Power Supplie's
- New Lift
- New TV System
Concur - Macquarie Park
Active Conductors Electrical was able to deliver this project consisting of refurbishing a whole office floor while half of the office was still in use. No were disruptions to the daily office's power and internet supply and we were able to complete this project just in time for the Christmas break.
- Power points and Power supplies to Workstations
- Lighting Reconfigurations
- Data Racks and Cabling
- Av Installations
- Soft Wiring for Workstations
Clontarf - High End Residential
Active Conductors Electrical are very proud to complete this beautiful home renovation in Clontarf. Overlooking the Spit Bridge, the Architecturally designed home was fitted with a complete smart home installation.
- Upgrade Mains Supply and Main Switchbaord
- Installation of 2 Distribution Boards within the Home
- Complete re-wire of existing house
- Supply of a fully automated Electrical system that could be controlled from Colour Touch screens mounted on the walls of the home and also via a smart Device like an iPad or iPhone.
- Installation of Sonos AV Equipment and home theatre system
- Dynalite Automated Lighting Control System
- CCTV Throughout that can be accessed from a Smart Device
- Security System that can be accessed from a Smart Device
- New Heated Floors in Bathrooms and Heated Towel Racks
- New Power points and Circuitry throughout